Holiday Favourite : Mulled Tea Recipe
Mulled Tea Recipe
Winters have already set in and Christmas is around the corner which means it's time for some mulled tea.
Yes, you read that right!
We have sought inspiration from mulled wine and curated our very own version of a Mulled Tea Recipe.
It is super simple to make and yet very delicious and of course a Holiday favourite amongst friends and family.
Here's what you will need to make the Old Harbor version of Mulled tea
- 4 cups of water
- 1⁄4 teaspoon whole cloves
- 1⁄4 teaspoon allspice
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 4 Old Harbor Earl Grey Tea bags,5 if you want it stronger
- 1-2 Oranges
- Honey/maple syrup to taste
How to make:
- Take an orange, juice one other half, and use the other half to cut round slices for garnish
- Now take a saucepan add the water, cloves, allspice, and cinnamon stick, and let it simmer.
- A few minutes after adding the Old Harbor Earl Grey Tea bags, a dash of orange juice & honey, or maple/syrup to taste, let it simmer further for a few minutes.
- Bring it to a boil and take the saucepan off the heat.
- Strain into glasses, and garnish with orange slices and cinnamon sticks.
If you try this Mulled tea recipe, do share with us your comments and reviews on how it turned out.