Jasmine Tea Infused Orange Popsicles with a hint of lavender
This recipe plays up the lovely flavour of jasmine green tea in the most delightful way possible. I enjoy jasmine green tea for its naturally sweet, floral high notes. You won't be able to get enough of this sweet delicacy, which has fruit juice and lavender infused.
Taste: VERY floral, sweet, and super refreshing!
- 3 teabags of Old Harbor Jasmine Green Tea
- 1 tsp of culinary lavender
- Orange juice to taste
- Honey to taste
- Brew the desired amount of Old Harbor Jasmine Green Tea. I recommend using 3 teabags of Old Harbor Jasmine Green Tea and one teaspoon of Culinary Lavender(1 cup) of water.
- Give it ten minutes to steep.
- Once the tea is done, remove the liquid and stir the juice.
- You can adjust the ratios to your liking, but I suggest mixing around two parts tea to one part orange juice.
- Add the honey and mix.
- Pour the mixture into the moulds and freeze.
Do upload pictures of this recipe and tag us @oldharbortea if you try this out.